Open Post To Lem's Knock Out Of The Knockout Game


Trooper York Guest Posts:



Um, Troop, you're right, I didn't mess with The Knockout Game. But not because it's too hot a topic for TMR readers or I to handle, but because: 

A) Being over 10 years old even to the mainstream press (The Knockout Game's much older in the black population - a fact no one's upset about going unreported) as "news" The Knockout Game's shock value is pretty low in my neck of the woods. 

B) I'm more-than-aware of Drudge's desperate search for racial dog whistles.

And C) Dancing to Drudge's tune - or watching others do so - is boring.


If you wish to pretend my actions are really because I'm a hypocrite who "can't handle the truth," so be it.


By now, I know, arguing with you is pointless,....
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels