Be Like Hitler, Ladies (Repeat The Big Lies & Do It Often)


Geez - A feminized, NewAge, society is producing severe anomie - and, somehow, thinks it's the guys who have a problem:



They're also into "choice" but get confused when it's anyone else's.


I've got some experience with this:

After my wife and a NewAge quack killed her mother, had an affair, and then killed two others, every NewAger told me - like the Nazi killers into yoga during WWII - I should "move on" to be "happy" (because, obviously, an investigation - and a chance at  justice - is, still, inadequate for the job in their new "non-judgemental" society,...). 



I highly suggest NewAgers write that on this young man's prescription so he can partake, of what's on offer, to make him feel "whole" again (or is it "hole"?) according to feminism.


It's the only NewAge answer for everything they've done.



Made Adolf the man he is today,...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Labels